Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cherry Bomb Live cd

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just got it yesterday and all I can say is............................
    **** !! Why wasn't I in Anaheim that day?????
    Joan and Cherie sound great together - total goosebumps.
    AWESOME JOB, CHERIE!!!!

    Kisses, love ya,
    - G.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cherie, your song is awesome, the more I play it, the more I like it! NYJ
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    I finally got Cherie and Joans 'Cherry Bomb' CD while the board was down. It helped fill the void during that long bleak period.
    It's fantastic! What a great singer! I may need to get a second copy though. I think I'm gonna wear this one out!!!!!!
    GD

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SweetieGord's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2000
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ha ha.

    really gus?

    gg

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    SweetieGord came on the board to post a little something
    his fellow fan says welcome man, back where we do our own thing!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SweetieGord's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2000
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pardon me?? what are you saying Danger? help us to understand...

    yours w/elasticated longings,

    too-g

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I was welcoming you back and sort of proposing a toast Gordie.
    Heres to Cherie and friends!!!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ May 31, 2002 02:57 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cheers to you too!
    Love the poems, keep em' coming!
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 14, 2002 11:57 PM: Message edited by: CCfan ]</font>

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm a rhymin' fool
    went to rhymin' school
    thinkin' as a rule
    CCfan is cool
    [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Thanks a lot CCfan!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Aw Shucks!
    Thanks man! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic